TerryTipster.com are proud to announce a partnership with betting exchange Matchbook.com.
Together we would like to welcome you to join our FREE competition: The Matchbook.com Cup…
The aim is to predict the outcome selected games. You simply have to select HOME WIN, DRAW or AWAY WIN (1X2), a correct selection scores one point – IT’S THAT SIMPLE. The winner of the The Matchbook.com Cup will walk away with an attractive first prize worth well over £1,000.
Enter the Matchbook.com Cup – FINAL ROUND
2 VIP BOX TICKETS TO ARSENAL V NEWCASTLE UNITED –
(EMIRATES STADIUM - 29TH DECEMBER – INCLUDING ONE NIGHT’S ACCOMMODATION)
£25 FREE BET, FIFA 13 and TerryTipster.com membership for the rest of the season (worth over £100)
£10 FREE BET and TerryTipster.com membership for the rest of the season
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED, BUT KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AS WE’LL HAVE A NEW ONE COMING SOON!
Final Leaderboard (TOP 10):
|Full Name||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||(top 4 weeks)|
(TOTAL SCORE is the combined total of the four best ‘game weeks’)
CLICK HERE to read an interview with Matchbook.com’s Allan Aasterud and Josh Green
*terms and conditions must be met/adhered to to be eligible for any prize
1. You must open (or already have) an account with our sponsors – Matchbook.
2. You must be available to travel to London on 29th December should you win the competition, no alternative dates are available.
3. Prize allocation is determined by matchbook.com who reserve the right to amend the prizes dependant on the number of participants.
4. Valid contact information must be provided at the time of registration.
5. Entrants will be responsible for ensuring they enter their predictions before the kick off of the first game in each round, any late results will be deemed null and void and will not be counted.
6. TerryTipster.com’s decision is final – no exceptions will be allowed regarding late entries or entries in unapproved formats.
7. A tie for 1st place will result in a final round of predictions between those who are tied at the top to establish the overall winner. This will be held privately between the parties involved