A ‘Member’ is anyone who receives any information from terrytipster.com. This includes information both free and paid for, and includes, but is not limited to all information published on terrytipster.com and sent via email. Our ‘Services’ include, but are not limited to the information we provide on the site, via email or via any other means. As a ‘Member’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialling or utilizing any of our ‘Services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘Services’ and agree to all of the points that form our ‘Terms and Conditions’ as detailed below:
- You are over the age of 18. If you are a resident outside the UK you accept that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- You may not use the information provided by our services for anything other than your own personal use.
- You may not resell, retransmit or in any other form make the information from our services available to any third parties without prior written consent from terrytipter.com
- Any information provided is given as opinion and terrytipster.com accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any services provided via terrytipster.com
- terrytipster.com reserves the right to cancel some/all services at any time. In such an event, refunds for any outstanding subscriptions will be made to each member. No refunds will be due providing regular tips are provided by the tipster(s) to terrytipster.com members.
- terrytiptser.com reserves the right to refuse/cancel any subscription at our own discretion.
- terrytipster.com may advertise to external websites. Any problems incurred from using such advertisements are the responsibility of that site, terrytipster.com accepts no liability.
- As a member, you are responsible for all use of the services under your username and password. If you believe there has been a breach of security, please contact terrytipster.com.